RC-0101 Rack Mount Server Chassis
Category: Appliance/Entry Level
Description: The RC-0101 Ultra Cooled 1U Super Server Chassis was the first 1U chassis on the market to successfully employ dual Slot 1 Intel Pentium 3 processors. This is the chassis that gave rise to the rest of our High End server chassis. As time has progressed, the RC-0101 is now used more for entry level server and appliance server applications. The RC-0101 chassis will accept an ATX form factor motherboard, and is now commonly used for single Pentium 4 processors. This chassis will accept up to 3 Hard Drives with optional hot-swapability. There is also room in the chassis for a slim line CDROM drive. The Lockable/Removable front door panel can be customized to your needs.
Power Supply options
- 4 bays total
- Two 1 removable drive brackets (compatible with SCSI SCA 80-pin hots-wappable or IDE ATA66 cold-swappable)
- One slimline CD-ROM
- One standard 3.5 FDD space.
- 150W, 200W, 250W and 300W 1U ATX power supplies
- Standard ATX, Intel L440GX and Sun Ultra Sparc AXe
- 12x9.6 Standard ATX board
- 12x13 Intel L440GX server board
- 12x9.6 Sun Ultra Sparc AXe server board
- One PCI slot.
- For Intel and ATX: One PCI riser card included with chassis
- For Sun: Sun provides a riser card with the motherboard
- One SCSI SCA 80-pin expansion slot on rear panel
- Front handles for easy installation
- 19'" front and rear telescopic mounting brackets
- Optional 1U Slide rails
- Front panel with jack screws for security
- Front handles for easy installation and conservation in rack
- Telescopic Mounting bracket lockable for both front and rear chassis in rack
- High Volume Air Flow under dual CPU processors or up to 1GB processor from Intel, AMD and Cyrix, drive speed up to 15000 rpm hard drive
- Four 4cm ball bearing fans installed behind hard drives
- Two 4cm ball bearing fans installed at rear right side of chassis
- Each ball bearing fan has 12V@0.09A, 0.99W, 8000 rpm speed, Air flow: 9.2 CFM.
- Two 4cm fan inside the power supply
- Total Air Flow: 6 fans, 55.2 CFM
- Total Air Flow (including power supply): 8 fans, 73.6 CFM
- Front door can be customized to customer's specifications
- 1" x 1" Logo Window located on left side of front panel for your company logo
- 19 x 1.75 x 24 / W x H x D
The RC0101 ULTRA COOLED 1U SUPER SERVER chassis comes packed with all these STANDARD features:
- Customizable front door with 1" square logo mount
- Front mounting ears PLUS telescoping rear mounting ears, eliminating the need for mounting shelves or special brackets
- Front accessible removable hard drive mount cages allowing for quick field exchange of failed drives. Optional hot swappable SCA SCSI and IDE backplanes are also available
- Front accessible slim notebook style CD ROM drive and 3.5" floppy mounting bracket.
- 73 CFM of strategically guided airflow provided by eight (8) 9.2 CFM fans, providing redundancy and assuring adequate cooling of hot running system components such as HD, CPU and RAM.
- 1 PCI slot and riser card.
- Support for both Intel standard and Sun AXe motherboards via interchangeable rear I/O panel.
- Optional rear mounted high density 68 pin SCSI connector for access to external RAID systems.
- Color options: beige or black